1.3. However, if you have any questions regarding this Policy you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter to Stanislav Benderschi, Unipessoal, Lda, Rua das Flores, nº 55, 1200 193 Lisboa – Portugal.
2. Company Name
3. Our Principles
3.1. Respect for the customer’s wishes
We respect the privacy and security of your personal data, so we ensure respect for the customer’s wishes and their autonomous, free and uncomplicated management of your privacy preferences. If you disagree with any point referred to in this Policy, you may at any time object by contacting us at email@example.com or by letter to Stanislav Benderschi, Unipessoal, Lda, Rua das Flores, nº 55, 1200 193 Lisboa – Portugal.
We will do everything possible to meet your wishes and respect your concerns.
3.2. Good practice
Stanislav Benderschi, Unipessoal, Lda, as the personal data controller, determines the purposes and means by which your personal data is processed, including all applicable security measures. We guarantee that your personal data is processed in Portugal correctly and lawfully and as per good practices.
3.3. Strict need
We apply the principle of strict necessity in processing data that can identify you personally, directly or indirectly. This means the use of your personal data will always be minimal, so as not to exceed the original purpose it was collected for and/or processed.
4. Personal data collection and processing
4.1. The personal data collected and processed by Stanislav Benderschi, Unipessoal, Lda is only the data that customers voluntarily, expressly and unequivocally enter in the forms on this website.
4.2. The personal data that is collected includes your name, gender, date of birth, email address, mobile phone, postal address and tax identification number.
5. Reason for the personal data processing
5.1. Your personal data is collected and processed by Stanislav Benderschi, Unipessoal, Lda only for purposes strictly related to the use of this site, the services associated with it and the sale of products, the management and improvement of the Loyalty Program, direct marketing and customer support management.
5.2. Stanislav Benderschi, Unipessoal, Lda always seeks to maintain the relationship with its customers and to provide them with the benefits, information and content related to our Fábrica brand. Your data will only be processed for these specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and will not be further processed in any way incompatible with these. The data that is collected and processed is adequate, relevant and not excessive concerning these purposes.
5.3. Your personal data may also be used for other processing operations within the limits of such applications. In particular, your personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
- When you purchase an item on this website, we collect your personal data (e.g. email address, delivery address, credit card number and telephone number) on the purchase form only for selling, sorting and shipping the products you ordered;
- When you request Customer Support assistance, we collect your personal data (e.g. first and last name, email address) only to provide you with fabricacoffeeroasters.com online store Customer Support services that are relevant to this website and to offer you the assistance you have requested;
- When you register, we collect your personal data (name, email address and address) to simplify the preparation of your future orders;
- When you subscribe to the newsletter, we collect your email address to offer you this service;
- We collect cookies when you visit our site. Depending on how you manage the cookies on our site and your interaction with us, we use some of the information that is collected by the cookies to make sure the site works properly, highlighting the proper views of the contents, remembering your cart, your registration, adjusting the screen resolution to improve our offers among other things. This information includes registration details, location, session duration, the products you selected, your equipment, your browser and your IP address. You can manage your consents for Cookies in your Customer Area of our website;
- When you browse our site and then later visit platforms where there is publicity format (social networks, Google and other partners of these networks) you may be shown adverts about our brand. We also use the data to reach new potential customers who may be interested in our products.
5.4. When we collect data, we indicate the required fields with asterisks, when that data is required to:
- Enter into a contract with you (e.g. for the supply of products you have purchased on our websites/apps);
- Provide you with the service you have requested (e.g. by providing you with a newsletter);
- Respect legal requirements (e.g. invoicing).
5.5. Your personal data may be sent to Stanislav Benderschi, Unipessoal, Lda service providers to provide the services or to judicial, tax and regulatory authorities to comply with legal requirements.
6.1. Respect for the client’s wishes is one of the main concerns Stanislav Benderschi, Unipessoal, Lda in processing your personal data. You will be asked for explicit and unequivocal consent in all data processing that is not strictly necessary for the purpose in question, such as the provision of services and shipment of goods acquired.
7. Your rights
7.1. To exercise your right to access, rectify, erase, forget or block your personal data you can send a written communication to firstname.lastname@example.org ou or by letter to Stanislav Benderschi, Unipessoal, Lda, Rua das Flores, nº 55, 1200 193 Lisboa – Portugal. You can also do it in your customer area in the online store.
7.2. If you wish to stop receiving direct marketing communications, you may exercise your right to object to the processing of your personal data through the management of consents available in your online shop Customer Area at any time. You may also do so by sending an email to email@example.com or by letter to Stanislav Benderschi, Unipessoal, Lda, Rua das Flores, nº 55, 1200 193 Lisboa – Portugal.
8.1. Stanislav Benderschi, Unipessoal, Lda uses security measures that are adequate to protect your personal data against accidental or illicit destruction, accidental loss, alteration, disclosure, unauthorised access and against any form of illicit processing. Furthermore, we contractually require trusted external parties who process your personal data for us, to do so too.
8.2. Stanislav Benderschi, Unipessoal, Lda cannot guarantee that the security measures adopted for the protection of this website and the transmission of data and information through this website will prevent or exclude any risk of unauthorised access or loss of data. We, therefore, advise you to ensure that your computer is equipped with software that will protect you when transmitting and receiving data (such as up-to-date anti-virus programs) and that your browser takes appropriate measures to ensure security when transmitting data (such as a firewall and anti-spam filters).
9. Tme to retain and process the data
9.1. Your personal data is stored by Stanislav Benderschi, Unipessoal, Lda for the purposes described herein for the time necessary for the purposes mentioned above, unless the personal data in question is necessary to prove the fulfilment of obligations, in which case it is kept until the expiry of the respective rights, or if there is a longer period of data retention imposed by law.
9.2. When your personal data is no longer required, it will be removed from our systems and records or kept anonymously so that you cannot be identified from it.