1. Using the service
- Fabrica Coffee Roasters may, at any time, alter the terms and conditions;
- The customer is not allowed to alter the content of the service, or take actions that may cause any damage;
- The online store customers are the final consumers, and as such, are subject to VAT, except for the ones that live outside the European union;
- The customer agrees to use our services under the applicable laws and regulations, as well as the terms and conditions presented here;
- The sales process is protected under the law n° 25/2008 de 5 de junho.
2. Online store products
- All products displayed in the catalog may be purchased on the online store;
- The products that are unavailable in the online store, may be available through any one of the company’s other services.
- All the products avalable in the catalog, are subject to the legal rate of VAT in force at the time of purchase, to which we add the shipping costs, with the exception of orders over 100€ were we don´t charge the shipping costs;
- The prices of the products, the amount of applicable tax, and the shipping costs, will be described separately before validating the purchase;
- Other costs that have to do with shipping abroad, like clearing customs, will be charged and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
- The selection of products you wish to acquire is done following the placement of such items in the shopping cart;
- For some products duly identified in the online shop, their purchase may be limited by how many units are left in stock;
- Cancellation of an order can be made by e-mailing us at: email@example.com within 24h of Fábrica Coffee Roasters having received the confirmation of such order;
- The cancelation request will only be precessed with the order number and customer’s name;
- In case of cancellation, Fábrica Coffee Roasters will reimburse the customer as soon as the product has been returned to us, but we will not reimburse the shipping costs
- Fábrica Coffee Roasters will assume the shipping costs to return the product when, in an order over 100€, the article is damaged or in case of expedition error.
5. Delivery date
- In continental Portugal, packages are delivered in about 3 work days after receiving full payment;
- In the autonomous regions, delivery dates may vary depending on the Island from anywhere between 3 to 15 work days;
- In Europe as well as for the rest of the world, delivery dates vary according to destination and transportation time;
- In case of stock break, the customer will be immediately informed.
6. Payment methods
- The customer may choose from any of the payment options available on our website to pay for an order.
- After the payment has been made through the online system, Fábrica Coffee Roasters will hold the product for 24h until which, if the payment confirmation has not been received, the order will be nullified.
7. Returning products
- Delivery of products ordered from this service must respect the applicable laws in Portugal under the rules of distance trading (Decreto-Lei n.º 82/2008 de 20 de maio);
- The customer/user has the right to complain about any fault or incorrection on the ordered item, within the legal deadline established for this purpose.
8. Online store registry
- The individual registration in the online store is done in “Register”;
- That very registration allows for an easier shopping experience, by storing the customer’s information, thus ensuring a more eficient customer recognition, without the need of a new sign-up;
- The customer may update his information anytime he makes a purchase in the online store;
- The access is restricted to each customer by use of a login and a password;
- These data are sent to the customer’s e-mail, thus ensuring their confidentiality, and its use is sole responsibility of the customer.
9. Privacy and security policy
- Fábrica Coffee Roasters gathers customer’s personal details with the sole purpose of managing the customers account, billing, and providing information, in accordance with the authorization given for that efect, assuming the commitment of confidenciality and security while processing and maintaining data for every customer according to the law n°67/98 de 26 de Outubro;
- The whole payment process, from the the choice of means of payment to the introduction of data relative to the payment information is protected with the adequate safety tools.
10. Applicable law and competent forum
- In this agreement only the Portuguese law applies.
- For the resolution of the disputes arising from this contract, the jurisdiction of the Lisbon District Court is in effect, with the express waiver of any other.
11. Delivery policy
- Delivery of items purchased online at www.fabricacoffeeroasters.com is made by one of two methods according to the type of package:
- Chronopost (Continental Portugal, countries within the European Union and other countries).
- CTT (Madeira and/or Azores archipelagos).
- The shipping costs for online purchased items for continental Portugal are included in the price and calculated according to the type of item ordered, weight, dimensions, and amount ordered;
- To the Madeira and Azores archipelagos and countries within the European Union the shipping costs will be presented to the customer after order confirmation on the online page. For all other countries, the customer will have to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the address and country of delivery, as well as what items the customer wants to order so that we can calculate the shipping costs.
- The delivery date for all online purchases will be given to the customer by e-mail, after receiving the payment authorization. Fábrica Coffee Roasters does not assume delivery deadlines prior to this confirmation, since these may vary according to some variables like availability. The average delivery date after the order has been paid is 72 work hours*.
*Average delivery date except in situations when the product is not available at the moment.
- In the eventuality of the customer not being available to receive the package, or not collecting it at the delivery adress, resulting in the return of said package to Fábrica Coffee Roasters, we cannot be held responsible for this, and will not cover the cost of resending the package, this cost will be allocated to the customer.